Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A New Beginning!

I recently made the decision to leave my employer of 10 years to focus on my family, get my degree in Business Administration and tap back into my creative side.  I had a few friends who know that I sew, bead and craft ask me if I would be willing to show them how and I started to realize the lack of these types of classes in our area.  It was like a light bulb went on in my head!  I wondered how many people out there have sewing machines collecting dust or have always wanted to bead, but weren't sure where to start.  I love to sew, bead and craft so why not show other people how to do it and make a little money to help support my family while I'm at it?!

I've been beading for 25 years and sewing for 23 years so I feel extremely comfortable with abilities in both of those areas.  I've also dabbled in several types of crafts over the years and I love the idea of expanding my business to include more crafts.

Please check out the different tabs on my page to get more info and contact me if you are interested in taking any of the classes I am planning to offer and/or if your interested in forming a club or hosting a beading party.

No comments:

Post a Comment